Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Dream

Yesterday morning I woke from the most odd dream. I had apparently invited everyone on my street to a dinner party. No one RSVPed yet about 30 people showed up. I was not prepared because since no oneRSVP'ed I did nothing. But all of these people were at my home wondering where their dinner was. My mom happened to be there (all the way from Oklahoma and she was just hanging out for the day?) and I begged her to help me. Somehow with what I had on hand we threw together dinner for 30 people. CRAZY. Not only would I NEVER invite THAT many people to my home, I would NEVER be able to just pull off a meal spur of the moment like that. I know this dream was sparked by the thoughts in my previous post. My total worry that no one will come to Eric's party. That he will be sad. We are going to do a family celebration tomorrow on his actual birthday but he so wants his friends to be here for a party. That and if no one RSVPs that they are coming should I plan a party anyway? Or just say forget it and take him to the zoo. This was what Kevin and I though of last night that *might* ease his disappointment. What happens if someone shows up and I'm not prepared? Or not home? I NEED SOMEONE TO RSVP SO I CAN KNOW IF I'M PLANNING A PARTY OR NOT!!! Ok, I'm not going to obsess over this anymore. Well, for now anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails