Thursday, April 24, 2008

So Sad

I am really off kilter and sad today. I don't really feel at liberty to share because it's not my story. Sketchy details, a friend in CA is in the hospital due to complications after the birth of her itty bitty baby. Today, she is having blood transfusions, and now surgery. I feel this could have been minimized if her doctors hadn't repeatedly told her her symptoms were normal. I guess not. I hope I haven't said too much.

Another friend suggested we consider giving blood. I've never been a regular blood donor but, you know what, I need to be. I am healthy and there is no reason I shouldn't. It can't help my friend, but it can help someone else in need. If you pray, please do pray for my friend. And if you don't give blood, please consider it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails