Sunday, April 13, 2008

That's it I'm Moving!

Ok, not really, but I was so secure in the fact that there were no alligators in our pond out back until tonight. When Kevin said, "Hey! An alligator!" We ran out and looked and took a picture and then I was thinking. Huh, an alligator. I am really not ok with it. Anyway, Kevin got a pretty good look but this is the best picture we got.



Mark asked if we should feed it and besides being a really really really bad idea it's against the law. Not that I would even want to. EEK. Supposedly they won't mess with you if you don't try to get near them and stuff but then I did a little online reading that has me ready to call the screen people tomorrow. Don't worry about me swimming in the pond though. I wouldn't do that even without the alligators.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ack! That would freak me out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails