Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another Thing to Do on the Stairs

Ok, so it's sideways... but the funniest thing I've seen lately. Ignore my comments especially the end.


I mean really, how fun is that? They had a blast and in case it wasn't made clear by Mark, "the important part is NOT slipping out of the sleeping bag." Today was pretty rough for me but this really put it all in perspective. Too often I would stop this craziness for fear of broken bones, or broken walls, or maybe it's just too crazy. Today I took a deep breath and realized "lighten up momma, this is part of being a little boy."

In case you are wondering my children do wear clothes. Ben got ahold of a cup of water and got it all over his shirt and Zack insisted on putting his shorts on himself. He actually is wearing shorts, but got both legs in one hole and would.not.let.me.fix.it. I got the whiny, shrieky "noooooooooooooo" to that one. So these are my boys, shirtless baby Ben, crazy shorts on wrong Zack, and the sleeping bag sliders Eric and Mark.

To add to the sleeping bag fun, Eric and Mark are having a "sleepover" in Mark's room. I told them they could stay up late if 1. they stayed in Mark's room and 2. they didn't wake up the babies. I think they made it until about 8:30. Mark at some point got into his bed and Eric is on the floor in the sleeping bag. Sound asleep, and happy. Life is good!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails