Monday, April 14, 2008

I Won!!

I've been holding off blogging this until it was posted on http://www.mommasaid.net/ so I could link you to the story. Awhile back I saw a really cool video on one of the blogs I read and went and found the website to check it out. There was a contest and I entered. Later that night (I entered on the deadline day) I got an email saying I had won. Of course, the skeptic in me says maybe I'm the only one who entered, but that is OK! I'm excited to receive Jen Singer's book. I am sure I'll enjoy it! Anyway, go check it out and see what crazy story I won for and enter yourself for the next version of The Housewife Awards!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Getting rewarded for mommy brain- way to go! LOL

Rebecca said...

Hahaha! I know I meant to put that in my post and forgot... who knew you could win a prize for being an airhead?

Related Posts with Thumbnails