Monday, March 31, 2008

Birthday Party Panic

Eric wanted a birthday party with his friends from school. Not being big on the Chuckee Cheese, bouncy house kind of parties I decided to "plan" one at home. Let's not bring up the fact that not one ounce of planning has occurred yet. The party is Saturday. Let's also not bring up the fact that even though I made and sent invitations to the kids in his class (20) that I've gotten 2 negative RSVPs and no one saying they are actually bringing their child. Let's just pretend that the first "sorry not coming rsvp" didn't mention the reason that they couldn't come is because Eric's stupid mother planned the party for the Saturday before Spring Break and they were going out of town. I'm panicked. My kid wants a birthday party and in my slacker way I tried to make it happen. Somebody has to come to this party!!!!! I don't want him sad on Saturday because no one is here. I even had a related dream last night that I will post about later... It's driving me crazy! I just need one kid to come. 5 would be PERFECT!!!

Ahhhhh. I'm going to leave and obsess about this some more. As long as it doesn't haunt my dreams I'll be ok. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails