Friday, April 18, 2008

My Poor Bubby!

My little friend Zack is sick again. He can't catch a break but unfortunately, it seems he can catch plenty of nasty viruses. So after a great day of story time and playing and being just fine he got sick. We had gotten Mark and I had told them after we get Eric we could play on the playground. So then out of nowhere on the way to get Eric, in his carseat, all over himself he threw up. There was no time to turn around and change clothes. While waiting in line I did undress him and put him in the back in Eric's booster seat and heaven help me I tried to clean the carseat up a little with baby wipes. I would say I hate puke but that is stupid because I think it's a safe bet everyone hates it, but I really have a tough time cleaning up vomit. Again, pretty sure I'm not unique there. But, ewwww. I don't even like typing the word. My poor wittle bubby is now sleeping on the couch because he crashed and burned on me a little bit ago. I feel so awful for him. He's been sick 5 times in 4 hours and my momma heart is breaking.

So the carseat is all washed, and now drying out, the non puking kids are fed and it's almost bedtime. I've almost survived another day of Mommydom.

I have only 2 wishes right now. 1. This stops here and we don't pass it through the entire family, and 2. It passes quickly and this is the end of the sickness in our household for a long long time. Ok, technicallyI guess that's 3 things.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails