Tuesday, April 1, 2008

For a few days now I've thought Ben might be saying a new word. No. Yea, not the one I want him learning right this minute because I'd LOVE to banish the word from my home (even from my lips, it's used FAR too often around here) but he is soooooo cute. I can say "heeeeey Bennnnnie, watcha doin?" and he'll reply "no no no" complete with shaking head and a giggle at the end. So cute. I don't think he has a clue what it means, really. Although maybe he does. The other day he was opening a cabinet and I said "ooooh no no Ben" and closed the door. He plopped down on his butt, tucked his head and started that "I'm gonna cry" face. Followed by a little cry (the suspiciously fake sounding variety.) I thought I might be crazy about the whole "no" thing but I was at the park yesterday and a friend verified that in fact, when I asked Zack if he wanted a cookie, Benjamin very clearly said "no."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails