Thursday, April 17, 2008

Zack-isms

I've mentioned that 2 is a fun and frustrating age. Wonderful and terrible all at once. And of course they say some funny things. This morning Eric came into my room alllll upset that he couldn't get on the computer... at six am. Well I told him "buddy, don't wake me up about the computer game. Go back to bed, it's too early." Zack had gotten in my bed a few minutes before and when Eric came back five minutes later he said "NO you wake up my momma, EWIC" in quite a stern voice. Then he laid back down and snuggled with me. I can't laugh because he gets very offended and says "NO you waugh momma, it not hunny." Today, he didn't want to go in the gym because he wanted to stay with his big "brudders" and when I reminded him they were at school he said the meanest thing he can think of "GO WAY, momma." I'm not sure where the go away business came from, but it is what he says when he is cranky and wants to be nasty. Little does he know that it is cute and it IS funny and coming from a two (almost 3) year old not very scary or offensive. I do tell him the standard "that's not nice, use nice words Zack," but inside, I giggle. For the record he did go to the gym and had a grand old time playing in the Kidz Club. Despite saying "nevah" when I told him he was going inside. Yea, that one he got from Mark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, he is so cute! I love him defending you! :) If ever Abigail messes with one of the boys, the other one will say 'No A-gail! Dat my Brudder!' It cracks me up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails