Monday, April 21, 2008

Shoes

Since Ben is walking now I figured he should have some real shoes. He's been wearing the little soft ones for quite a while. So I went through the stash of shoes the other boys have worn that weren't torn to shreds or otherwise unpassdownable.



The verdict? Everyone we've come across has said they are ADORABLE and "Oh Ben's wearing SHOES." I try hard not to add the judgemental "finally" in my mind. Ben's opinion? Well within minutes of being home I took this picture... I think he loves them almost as much as his other shoes and not quite as much as his socks. They came off 3 times between taking Mark to school and getting home. My boy just likes having his feet naked. I can't really say that I blame him.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest thing eva! I just wanna bring him here to snuggle with!

{sue} said...

And he is a native Floridian! Isn't he supposed to be barefoot?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails