Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Signed up for PPP!

I went into this blogging thing thinking it would just be a fun way to keep in touch with friends and family, and it has definitely been just that! Then I realized there are ways to make a little money at this blogging thing and I'm always game to try to make a little extra fun money. After a little researching online (of course) I found the Pay Per Post website and thought it looked interesting. So, I signed up for it. I have been looking around over there and this is my first opportunity to get paid for a blog post, and let everyone know what I’m up to. I will still be writing about, and sharing pictures of my awesome little buds, but I will also occasionally take an opportunity from Pay Per Post. I really liked this article about blog ethics. I appreciate what it says about not taking opportunities that don't interest me or that I don't know about. I certainly wouldn't want to advertise something I don't really like or know enough about to know if it is a good product or not. I definitely won't be getting rich off of this, but it will be fun to make a little just to help pay for some "extras" like eating out when we should cook, or cool activities for the boys. It sounds kind of fun to me, so I am trying it! If you think it might be interesting check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails