Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Today started well at the late great hour of 7 a.m. That felt great! I told the big boys to get dressed and reminded them to wear green. Mark, who was already disgruntled that he didn't get to give daddy a goodbye hug (he was sleeping when daddy left) informed me, "I don't WANT to wear green. I want to wear PINK." So, it's going to be that kind of day. I told him he could wear whatever he wanted but that it is kind of fun to wear green on St. Patrick's Day "besides, buddy, you don't even have a pink shirt." Eric came down in a long sleeve shirt which I recommended against since it's going to be 80 today. He pretty much insisted that he was going to wear that shirt. I decided that was not a battle I was willing to fight (kind of like the green shirt vs. non existent pink shirt issue.) I know he's going to be hot but maybe next time he'll listen to his mommy. Anyway! Zack and Ben obediently allowed me to put them in their cute little matching green dinosaur shirts.Isn't it nice when they don't have an opinion yet? I didn't wear green because I don't own anything green. Nobody better think about pinching me! Do people really still do that? For what it's worth after the discussion Mr. I Don't Want to Wear Green ended up coming down in a green shirt.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails