Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Friday!

I woke up this morning and had no idea what day it was. I don't remember ever waking up that disoriented. Of course, I slept like a rock last night. Ben only woke up once and cried, but before I could get to him he was back asleep. Thank you Ben. Zack did not wake up screaming even one time. Thank you Zack. Apparently at some point Eric came down and Kevin sent him back upstairs. I had no idea. And about 6 Mark came down and wanted to snuggle. It was almost time to get up anyway so I let him. So I almost slept through the night besides that 2 am thing but it was so brief! YAY for kids sleeping. But, I seriously had to think about what day it was. I was willing it to be Saturday but after going through the list of things we did yesterday finally realized it was Friday. As I lay in bed thinking about the calendar, Mark heard Zack come down the stairs and popped out of bed and said "Hey Zack-a-roo-ski" which made me giggle. It still makes me giggle when I think about it. Mark is such a mini parent in every single way from his intense desire to be the boss to his loving, and nurturing the little ones, to his wanting with all his might to be bigger than Eric! It warms my heart to see him love his brothers. Everyone got dressed (with the bribe of if they got ready early they could watch a cartoon before school) with no major drama. No one complained about what was for breakfast. It's ok if that's only because I bought Frosted Mini Wheats on my crazy grocery store trip yesterday at Eric's request. Apparently Cheerios, even the Honey Nut variety are no longer an acceptable breakfast food. Eric even brushed his teeth WITH toothpaste without me telling him 50 times and ending up having to do it myself. Neither Ben nor Zack is screaming at me and I am so so thankful for that.

Good job boys!! Thank you for making it a great morning! Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, peaceful mornings are great!! I thought YESTERDAY was Friday, so today is going to be very long!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails