Tuesday, March 25, 2008

There Might Be an Ice Storm.

That's the weather forecast... according to Mark. It's chilly today. Well, Florida chilly, defined as I woke up COLD this morning and the kids wore their jackets (light ones) to school today. The low temperature this morning was 40 which is pretty frigid for here, we get colder, but not often. People would laugh at me, but I'm FREEZING in my capris and short sleeves. I'm about to put socks on. That means it's cold in my world.

ANYWAY, on the way to school as I was listening to my oldest two converse about the weather and how cold it is today Mark says "You know mommy, there might be an ice storm today." I respond incredulously "Really? Where did you hear that?" And he answers "I just knew." So there you have it... the weather according to Mark.

And for the record. It's March!! What is up with 40 degrees in Florida in MARCH?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails