Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Who Needs Decorations?

I have 3 little artists in my home (and one future artist I am confident.) It is no longer enough to make their masterpieces and hang them on the fridge. They MUST be displayed prominently. All over the house. It makes me smile. We are past the days of "mommy can I have tape?" as now they help themselves and it's on the wall before I know what happened. On occasion this self helpfulness has resulted in long piles of bunched up tape and other things irritating to mommy so we have implemented a new rule. You must ask mommy before getting tape. That way mommy can keep an eye on the taping process. So really, who needs to go out and buy pictures and such to decorate the house when I have my own art gallery? I mean what can compete with this?
Sometimes mommy loses her focus and something like this happens. Mark informed me (when I said "whoaaaaa what are you doing?") that the tape was part of the decoration. Who am I to argue with that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, that is some well-placed tape! How cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails