Monday, March 17, 2008

My Did It!

Since Mark was really upset about not getting to give daddy a goodbye hug and I was really tired of hearing about it I let him call Kevin to say good morning & see you tonight. Mark handed me the phone, I said goodbye and hung up and then Zack was very offended that he didn't get a turn to talk. I told him he could talk to daddy later and put the phone down. About 5 minutes later he comes running to me proud as anything saying "MY did it momma, MY call daddy." And sure enough he had. It was ringing and I quickly hung up and put the phone in my pocket. Kevin called me back and laughed when he heard what happened. I went ahead and did what I should have in the first place and let Zack talk to daddy. Now I have to remember to NEVER leave the cell phone unattended.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails