Thursday, March 27, 2008

Unless I am Mistaken

I may be wrong because I am slightly math challenged and too lazy to pull up the calculator right here on the computer (dude, that's LAZY!) this is my 100th post. I started this blog to give myself an outlet for feelings and frustrations, as well as joys & just plain funny stories. For about the first year it sat here and I posted maybe once a week (sometimes less.) My goal now is to post something every single day. I do this most days! I hope that people really enjoy hearing about my boys and my sometimes intelligible (I hope) thoughts. I love love love reading comments so thanks for all of you that comment! Anyway, I guess my 100th post seems like somewhat of a milestone to me. I am so happy to have this journal of sorts to record what our family does and remember just how crazy and fun things are around here!

2 comments:

Wall Appeals said...

I love your blog and reading about you and your boys! Keep up the good work!

{sue} said...

Congratulations!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails