Monday, March 31, 2008

Water Fun

As we tried to figure out what to do this weekend to entertain the boys we noticed several people had inflatable pools out with kids splashing and having fun. Of course the boys saw this too and they wanted one. So we got one. If it's still cold where you live, please don't hate me. I will pay for this later on in the summer when it is unbearably hot. But for now I will take the amazing weather! (And it's totally worth the payoff!) Saturday Ben went into the pool a little but he hated it. I got the lovely look that says "MOM, what are you doing to me?" followed by the scream that says "GET ME OUT OF HERE LADY!!!" So he didn't participate in Sunday's water fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute... I love seeing your boys. They are adorable. Did you get my email? I have had several not go through, and wanted to make sure you had gotten it...

Rebecca said...

Ohh no email from you. But I did get Abigail's letter!! ADORABLE!! (thinking of posting it here if it's ok with you)

Anonymous said...

That would be fine! I will try to resend the email...

Related Posts with Thumbnails