Monday, March 3, 2008

First things first...

We are breaking the Tooth Fairy's bank around here. Mark lost two (yes two) more teeth. Mark.. the one that's not quite five. I would be beside myself freaking out, but wait... the first permanent tooth is already breaking through the gumline. It looks huge!! So much wider than the little baby tooth it is replacing. It leaves me wondering where in the world the other two permanent teeth will reside. I don't know. I guess it will all work out in the end. So he's pretty cute with the missing teeth I must say. I'll add a picture in a little while after I unpack the camera. Today Mark asked me "Mommy, if the tooth fairy is so little tiny how does she carry all the teeth and money around. How does she hold the dollars?" I took a deep breath and lied to my child that the tooth fairy is just a little bit magical and that is how she does it all. That's the same line I use for the mystery surrounding Santa and how he gets in our house and all considering we don't have a chimney. Mark is just a little thinker. I hope I can keep up with him.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails