Thursday, May 29, 2008

For the Record...

...Crayola Washable Sidewalk Paint really is quite washable. It comes out of carpet very nicely. Don't ask me how I know that. I'm just sayin'.

Also for the record, I heart my Bissell Carpet Cleaner. It rocks! My carpet is not only sans pink sidewalk paint footprints, it is also free of all other stains, and trust me there were many.

Don't even ask me what the heck I was thinking letting Mark buy Sidewalk Paint (with a giftcard). It was a momentary lack in judgement. I get that a lot these days.

Would it be wrong to um, lose the rest of the paint. Yea, it would, I know. I won't do it. But it really is tempting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some of that paint that I was saving for the kids that are here for the summer. I was reluctant to let my preschool students use it...now I know why!
I will be sure to hose them off before they come inside!

I just bought a Bissel steam mop....that is what I first thought you were talking about when you mentioned your Bissel Carpet cleaner. I love the steam mop!!! After hearing the comments about your mop question I couldn't wait to get one! I have mopped more this week with the steam mop than I would ever do before! And with carpet only in the bedrooms I am in heaven that I don't have to lugg around a mop and bucket from room to room!!! can you tell I am excited!

Rebecca said...

http://www.allbrands.com/products/abp08246.html?ovchn=SPRI&ovcpn=Froogle&ovcrn=Froogle&ovtac=CMP That is the carpet cleaner I have. If that link doesn't work, I'll go link it in the post. I still need to go get the mop attachment for my Shark steamer. The steam works so well! I'm glad you love your steam mop!! I didn't even know Bissel made one.

{sue} said...

How is that Kool Aid stain these days? (It was Kool Aid, right?)

Rebecca said...

It was koolaid and you know, it isn't noticeable at all. It has really faded. There are two small areas where I can *kinda* see pink, but they are small and not very noticeable. If you didn't know about it you probably wouldn't even notice. That is a very good thing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails