Thursday, May 22, 2008

And the Winners Are

The Pay it Forward Game is over and I put everyone's names in a bowl and let Eric and Mark draw the winners. I thought they would think it was fun. I don't think they got it though. Anyway! The winners are

Angie

Mary Kate

Karen

Crisa

I think I have all of your addresses except Mary Kate. Could you email it to me at becnkev@gmail.com? Thanks! I will send your prizes soon!

And if you want to "Pay it Forward" on your own blog feel free!! It was fun! Thanks for playing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahoo! How fun! I am going to do it on my blog now instead of grouting my floor! I sure have my priorities in order don't i!

thevillamorfamily.blogspot.com

the other is my preschool one(as you can tell):) I have to sign in under my husband's account for our family one to show up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails