Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ben at 19 months

This is probably not of interest to anyone but me, but I need to document Ben's words at 19 months so I can remember later. Indulge me, please.

Momma
Dada
Ni - ni (night night)
Bye bye (and he waves)
book
ball
hi (actually it sounds kind of like ha, but he means hi)
baba (bottle)
no - this might have been his first actual word... of course. He uses it quite appropriately too.
Shoe

I think there is more, and I will add as I think of them. It makes me smile every time I hear an actual word out of his mouth. He's not ahead of where he should be, but I love it because Zack didn't talk at ALL at this age and I worried about it so much. It's nice to hear those little words come out of such a teeny mouth.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails