Thursday, September 25, 2008

Am I Living Under a Rock?

Mmmmkay, so don't actually answer that. Today I was visiting a blog and I clicked on one of the comment links to see the commenters blog and I found out that Martha Stewart has a blog. I have to confess I am as far from Martha Stewart as you can get. I barely can keep up with the day to day stuff, and taking care of the kids. But I LOVE what she does. Everything is so pretty, and tasty and just CUTE. Anyway, how I missed that there was a blog I have no idea, but not only does Martha have a blog, she's having a contest and all you have to do is leave a comment and link over to the Martha blog. The prize is having YOUR blog featured on her blog. Also, there's also a sweepstakes and tons of good stuff over there. Go see! I'm going to go look around over there and see if there's anything that will help me in my homemaking skills (or lack thereof.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails