Friday, July 11, 2008

A New Day

It's a new day and I feel better. As always, nothing seems as traumatic after a good nights sleep. Kevin got home last night and I don't know if it was the look in my eye, or because he read that blog post, but he sent me out to get away from the kids for awhile. All I did was go get his hair gel, and some dinner for the two of us (I had made chicken nuggets for the kids) but it felt good to get out. On my way home I got a call and a friend and I are going to have a Mom's Night Out tonight. Can I just say this could NOT have come at a better time. For REAL!

It gets even better. We went to the library today with the same friends and she took my two older boys. And then the little ones fell asleep on the way home. And they even transferred from van to bed. I am in shock that everything is going so well. I hope the boys are being good over there! It's amazing how quickly things can recover. I feel like new right now!

I've been using this time alone to look for a picture to take to my haircut tomorrow. I've found a good front picture, but I can not find a picture of the back of a haircut. Even on the sites designed to pick out a haircut. So, I'll just have to describe it the best I can and hope for the best.

So, I think the sanity is back. Thank goodness!

1 comment:

Kellan said...

Glad to hear you had a good day. Good luck with the haircut! Have a good weekend - Kellan

Related Posts with Thumbnails