Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory Lane

Kind of a game, tag type thing :) I found it on Melinda's blog (who is my friend Shanna's sister) and thought, hey, I don't really WANT to steam clean the kitchen floor, why not? Hey I'll do it RIGHT after I post this, k?

So here's how it works...(mostly copied & pasted to save time.)


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

So there you have it! Post away!

Oh,and if you don't "know" me well enough to have a memory, feel free to use anything you've read here. A favorite post you've read, that way everyone can play!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I still remember what incredible pictures you had of your kids at the Heritage makers things--I was (and am) so jealous of the fabulous pictures you had of your kids.....I also love reading your blog--funny and true to life at the same time.

Maureen said...

I remember when you had us over for dinner so our families could meet. We had so much fun and the pizza was great and so was the company. I went home that night telling my husband that I feel like I belong here in Florida now because I have found such a great friend, who I call "Rebecca". Thank you for being here and our kids going to the same pre-school, so we could meet. Ok a funny memory, the "bathroom at the library" need I say more (read Rebecca's blog A Funny From Last Week). I am so sorry I left you in there for so long. I thought Mark was being silly when he told me you were stuck. I thought that was your way of telling him you had "business" to take care of, I am still laughing, I have that picture of you etched in my head and I am glad that is over. Glad to call you my "friend" (my only one here in Florida). Here is to more good memories in the future. Maureen

Rebecca said...

Thanks Maureen! I can't really blame you for not believing Mark. It was a pretty farfetched situation!

I think my favorite memory about you was going out for our mom's night out the other night. I can't think of the last time I went out with a friend when there were no kiddos around. Just browsing the mall was so so nice! We should definitely make that a monthly (or whenever we can con the hubbies into it!) event!

Katie said...

I don't really know you, and I'm pretty sure you don't even know I exist even though I have been following your blog for a while now. I "met" you through Shanna, when she suggested to her readers that we check your blog out. Anyway, I just want to tell you that I LOVE your blog. You have such a talent for explaining things, that I feel like I'm there. I also love the stories about your boys because it makes me feel like my life is normal. Like the crazy days we have can happen to anyone. Well, thanks for inspiring me to take things lightly, and find joy in the bad days:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails