Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vacation - Part 2 Kansas City

I miss you, oh bloggy friends! I miss writing something every day, even if it's silly and unimportant and useless. I miss reading your blogs every time something new pops up. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying vacation, and I'm here to tell you all about it! So here we go! You know, before I forget it all.

Kansas City was awesome. I'd never been there before and it was just a really pretty city. And getting together with friends was so nice! The kids all played great together and I was impressed that with so many children (especially two year old, and let's be honest, my kids) that there wasn't much arguing, and only a few teary episodes.

Thanks to Kathleen and Matt for hosting this and for welcoming my entire crazy crew. I had so much fun!

Saturday they broke out the water toys. Slip n Slide, baby pool, squirt guns! The kids had so much fun and it was really nice watching them just have fun. No whining, not much misbehaving. It was lovely!

The highlight for me is when after about 3 minutes of being with Mark, Matt said to me..."I know which one is the handful... he's just like me."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails