Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm scared to even say it...

I'm hesitant to write this post because I'm sure as soon as I do catastrophe will be soon after. However, I feel the need to not always point out my children's failings, potty talk, driving me crazy, when in fact these last few days have been nice. I realized this morning that I can take them places like grocery shopping, running by to drop something off at the doctors office, without losing my ever loving mind. It's fantastic! I'm not saying things have been easy exactly. There have been tears over peanut butter sandwiches, and sibling fighting, and other insanity, but overall I have to give the summer so far an A-. Pleasant surprise.

Now that I've said that I'm sure the behavior will deteriorate into sheer naughtiness and misbehavior and I'll be a trembling heap on the floor, but I had to say it. My kids have been FUN to hang out with this summer.

1 comment:

{sue} said...

OMG - you just typed that outloud on the INTERNET? Heee! Glad it's been going well. We may or may not have had a few good days here too. Heh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails