Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Healthy Summer Snacking

Yesterday, I was a guest blogger at Diets in Review with a post about healthy (and easy) snacks for kids this summer. For me, the key is it needs to be quick because my guys aren't big in the patience department. There's a whole guest blogger series over there this week about keeping kids healthy over the summer.

Looking at their site again I am reminded of a few things I need to start working on again. For today I am going to go on a bike ride with the little boys (in the trailer) and try again to start drinking 1/2 my weight in ounces of water per day. We've been doing the Southbeach Diet but starting to slip up a little bit, so I'm also planning to renew my resolve to eating healthier starting today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails