Thursday, June 18, 2009

He's Still a Super Spy

I woke up this morning and the kids were watching TV. Later, I found a lemon had been cut in half. Kevin made salsa last night, so I wondered if he had done it. Although it hadn't been squeezed, so something didn't quite add up. I asked and Mark said, "I cut it, but don't worry mom. I was safe." I started in on my "you don't use knives without a grownup" spiel. Before I could get finished he said "It's okay mom, I had an adult helping me." REALLLLY? Funny I thought Kevin and I were the only adults around here. I inquired for further explanation. "Well, see mom, I've been to French and I know this great Ice Cream Parlor, and the workers there helped me." Uh huh. Got it.

It's no wonder he's so tired all day he's travelling throughout the night. Besides "French" he's recently been to South America, and Chicago on Secret Agent business. I'm tired just thinking about it. He's trying to recruit me into this spy business. My name would be Secret Agent MOM. So far, I'm declining. I do enjoy my sleep.

What AM I going to do with that boy?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails