Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just A Regular Day

I feel like it's been awhile since I've had just a normal day. A day without being sick, or some sort of major chaos. I told a friend yesterday, that I'd like just a normal day please. And then I realized, that yesterday was, in fact kind of a regular boring day. Minimal kid fighting, they were fairly entertained, and I didn't have one single heart attack. No one got lost, hurt, or sick. It was a great day! Then 5 o'clock hit and they went nuts as usual, but let's just leave it at it was a great day!

----------------------------------------------------------------


A while back I entered a contest on wantnot.net for a game from Brighter Minds Media, Thomas & Friends Special Delivery. I entered, even though I was certain I wouldn't win, because I thought the boys would love it. I didn't win, but later that day got an email from Elizabeth at Brighter Minds who said they would send me a copy if I would review it on my blog. Happy to recieve the game for the guys, and do a review, I said yes. So here it is.

They have asked to play lots and lots and lots. They argue over whose turn it is. Okay, so they argue all the time, but seriously, they love this game. I asked the bigger ones their favorite part. For Eric it is the story mode. He sat down and went through the whole story, intermixed with games and activities. Then he wanted to do it again. He loves it! Mark says the game is great and his favorite part is the games. There is a separate part where you can do the games and not listen to the story. He loves the track building games, where you can select a background and build tracks. He spent quite a while building different tracks and watching the trains go. Zack doesn't quite have the mouse clicking thing down, but with my help, he has also loved his "choo choo chain" game.

Thanks to Elizabeth and Brighter Minds Media for the opportunity to review this game! I know the kids are going to continue to have fun playing it. In fact they are begging to play now, so I will let them and go do something productive or something.

1 comment:

Kellan said...

I never, ever win - congrats to you - very cool!

Take care - Kellan

Related Posts with Thumbnails