Thursday, August 14, 2008

Did I Mention Boys are Funny?

I got out the camera to document something funny that Mark did. Look at the overalls. They are size 2T. He is FIVE. I can't believe they even fit on his body at all, but they did. He said he wanted to look like Max on Max and Ruby. I have to laugh, even with as much as I detest that show. For multiple reasons, but mainly WHERE ARE THEIR PARENTS? Ok, I digress. Shortly after the picture was taken off came the overalls and back on with regular clothes. I guess it wasn't very comfortable after all.

And then, our house erupted into chaos. Okay, more chaos than usual. "Mommmmy take my picture, no mine. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrssssssssssssstttttttttttt." So, somehow I ended up flat on my back snapping pictures of kids who kept getting systematically closer to.my.face. Good thing I'm not claustrophobic.



Zack making his cute little biting his lip face.



Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!



Ben being upset that I wouldn't hand over the camera. How dare I want to protect it?


Ben being a little happier (but don't let the smile fool you, he was still trying to snatch it!)






"Take a picture of me in the basketball hoop mom!"





I don't even know.



Remember how I said they were right in my face? This is what I was talking about. That's Ben's hand on Mark's head.

That's right, they are FUNNY!





And this one. I told them to sit by the wall and they could be silly, but I wanted a picture of them all together. I guess this is what they interpret as sitting.

2 comments:

TheVillamorFamily said...

Your boys are adorable! Their pictures makes me want to meet them and play!

{sue} said...

Those are so darn funny, I can't stand it!! I see a Christmas card in the making in that last one! And I'm sorry, but I have to disagree on Max and Ruby! I love them solely for their theme song. (And yes, WHERE are the parents?)

Related Posts with Thumbnails