Saturday, February 16, 2008

Poor Eric

I am realizing I haven't written about my biggest boy in quite some time. It's not that I don't think of him all the time. He's just such a low key, easy going guy I'm afraid he gets lost in the shuffle sometimes. My goal is to NOT let this happen. With part of our tax return refund Kevin bought a lathe. My knowledge of woodworking tools is unimpressive so here's a link to find out what the heck that is :) Anyway the point is Eric has spent lots of time with Kevin out there the last few days with Kevin eating it up!! They've made some pretty neat things too (candlesticks mostly, just practicing) It's actually been great cause Kevin needs a hobby and Eric needs something to do with daddy.

He also had a field trip yesterday to MOSI and he was SO super excited. Mark of course was highly irritated that he didn't have a field trip. He just wants to do everything Eric does.

He told me about the skeleton riding the bike and the flight simulator. he had a ton of fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails