Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Great Morning

This morning my kids slept in til 7 and the big guys got up first. Eric and Mark snuggled with me in my bed for about 10 minutes before we had to get up and get them ready for school. This was so sweet and nice, and gives me confidence that Mark's recent comment isn't really valid.

Now they are at school, and I'm watching the weather because there are tornado warnings today. Growing up in Oklahoma, I should be used to this by now, but I really just am not.

1 comment:

Astarte said...

I grew up in the northeast, and the year I moved to the midatlantic, there were many tornado warnings, along with a few real ones. An F5 went through about a half hour to the south of us a few years ago. The very idea of tornados scares the crap out of me, but less so now that we at least have a basement. Still, I feel like throwing up when I see a warning on TV. I don't know how people in the midwest deal with it, I really don't. That's stubborn, right there, when mother nature is trying her best to throw you off and you dig in anyway!

Weren't you thrilled to get the kids to school today? I was!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails