Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just Call Me Mark

Seriously. Mark is my early rising kid. He ranges anywhere from 5 AM to 6:30 and we've done everything in our power to change this. Enter day light savings time... here I sit at almost 7 and none of my children are awake. Which is fine, really, except for one thing.

Can anyone explain to me why the past two mornings my eyes have popped open at 5:38 on the dot and I've been unable to go back to sleep? I'd blame the time change except for the fact that the time moved the other direction, so if we are going on the old clock it would be 4:48. I don't know.

It's not all bad, as I did my Shred workout (yep, I jumped on that bandwagon) without kids all around me and I am blogging without anyone else begging to use the computer. Sitting in my house in relative quiet... do you know how noisy the computer keyboard is when the surrounding area is silent? Strange.

I'm hoping that the boys continue sleeping in like this, but I'm doubtful. In the meantime... a notice to my body... eyes stay shut til the clock says 6 at least. Okay?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As soon as you start being able to stay asleep, they will start waking up early... irrefutable laws of nature!!

Astarte said...

Could you pass some of that on over here, please?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails