Monday, March 9, 2009

He's Just Like His Big Brother

Only just a teensy tinesy bit crazier.





Almost a year ago I caught Zack on the top shelf of the pantry. I was pretty horrified, but not so horrified that I didn't send Mark to the desk to get the camera so I could blog about it.

Last week, I caught Ben on the top shelf of the pantry. So, I figured I might as well take a picture again.

When Zack climbed up, he wasn't after anything. He simply wanted to climb. Ben was after candy. I had initially stashed all the candy they brought home from school for Valentines Day in a cabinet, up too high for anyone to reach. They kept dragging chairs over and climbing onto the cabinet to get it. So, I moved it to the top shelf of the pantry. You see how well that worked out for me. The Valentines Day candy now resides on the top of the fridge. I'm sure Ben is more than capable of climbing there too, but so far he hasn't realized it.

I did let him have the sucker. He worked awfully hard for it, after all.



Later in the day he was still carrying around his prize. And apparently climbing is very exhausting, since he crashed in the living room floor.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

He is seriously the cutest!

{sue} said...

OMG! Straight to heaven, Becca! You are going STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN!!

Heidi @ Happiness is Homemade said...

omg the look on his face is priceless! :)

Astarte said...

Patrick once got away from the babysitters at the gym and climbed to the top shelf in their toy closet, but they didn't look up when they were looking for him, so he sat there for a half hour playing while every panicked!!!! They are little buggers, aren't they?! I love his sleepy face, clutching his prize. What a sweet little monkey!

Related Posts with Thumbnails