Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In an Hour

We will be driving to the airport to pick up my mom and dad. AKA, Granny and Poppy. I have been cleaning and stressing and trying to get the house just right, not because I think they care what my house looks like, but because I care. I want it to be nice. It's not perfect... but it's a whole lot better than it has been in recent days.

I anticipate the drive to the airport to be a whole lot of fussing about are we there yet? And this is "Boooo wing" and the like. It's a thirty minute drive though so it won't be too much fussing. I expect that about the time we get close to the highway exit at least 2 of the kids will be sleeping.

When we get there all of the crabbiness will melt away. The kids will rush to them and give hugs and kisses. Zack will stand back a little but in his excitement will do his little "dance" where he hops around and kind of skips in place.

I can't wait to see them all happy and excited.

1 comment:

Kellan said...

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Rebecca - have fun!

Kellan

Related Posts with Thumbnails