Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tag!

I'm so excited! I can't think of a time I've gotten tagged by another blog, but Astarte at The Muddled Sage tagged me and I'm thrilled! YAY!


Anyway, here are the rules!

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 nonimportant things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Okay, so 6 things about me...

1. I found my lost shoe. It was hiding under a bed at my inlaws house. Sneaky shoe! I know have it back and it has resumed favorite pair of shoes status. I almost through it's match away so many times I can't count, but something always stopped me!

2. I am not a morning person. My kids are morning people. It is not a good combination most days.

3. I used to hate being alone. Four kids later and I crave alone time. I don't even know when the change occurred. I still love to be around people, but the rare moment of quiet solitude is savored.

4. There is something cool (although really not important) going on today but I'm trying to keep it a secret until later. But it's been hard not to post about it... so I guess this is the "teaser."

5. I have a lot of insecurities about motherhood. I think I'm an okay mom, but I generally have feelings of I should do this better and often worry that others will judge me.

6. I LOVE reading blogs and writing this blog. It's so much fun!

Now for the part where I tag six others...

Mary Kate from "Makin' a Home in Georgia"
Katie at "Eberling Adventures"
Crisa at "Dear Lord"
"Thrift Store Mama"
Jenny at "Desperately Seeking Balance"
and
Melinda at "Urban Adventurers"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails