2. "Sword" fight with a tree.
3. Play on the playground.
4. Put kids to bed and sit around the campfire roasting marshmallows and catching up with friends.5. Survive the night despite the rain. Hope really hard the rain stops by morning (it did.)
6. Go on a super early walk with 7 kids and realize that we are the first ones up in the campground. Shhhhhh let's use quiet voices guys!
7. Eat breakfast.
8. Coin a new term "breakfast dessert" as we roast a few more marshmallows.
9. Collect leaves.
10. Go on a nature walk and collect items for project later on.
11. Look at a gopher tortoise.
12. Sit on a bridge!
13. Roll down a hill!
14. Fall asleep in a baby backpack.
15. Climb a rock wall at the playground.
16. Trudge across the playground when mommy forgets that the backpack she sent you for is pretty stinkin' heavy.
17. Stand on the picnic table bench (and fall off a few times.)
18. Make pine cone guys. My kid's finished projects over here.
19. Apple bobbing. We had to use a very little amount of water and the kids got them by the stems, but my boys have wanted to bob for apples for a long time, so we did it! It was fun.
20. Swipe other kid's apples.
21. Do leaf rubbings. On paper towels since someone (ahem, me) forgot to bring the paper. Still, it was a good five minute activity.
23. Make tin foil dinners. Daddies took kids on a hike while Mommies prepped dinner.
24. Roast marshmallows, eat s'mores and tell stories until kids start crashing and grown ups decide it's time to go home.
It really was a fun trip!