Saturday, August 8, 2009

Insomnia? Really?

So, you might ask what on earth I'm doing up at nearly 4 am blogging of all things and I'd answer... read the title. That would be kind of rude, but it's four am and I'm up with nothing to do except blog, and I am cranky about it. Sure I could probably fold some laundry or something, but I have rules about doing housework in the middle of the night. Truly, I have rules about being up at this ridiculous hour, but right at the moment my body isn't listening to me. Must be taking cues from the kids.

Basically, I'm sitting here killing time until my Nyquil kicks in, because I am SO smart that I just took Nyquil at almost four flipping o'clock in the morning when I know darn good and well the kids will be up at 7. Or heaven forbid earlier than that. Sometimes desperation outweighs good sense.

At any rate, I did sleep from 10:30 to 1:30 so I have that.

PS I didn't just take the Nyquil to help me fall asleep, I also took it to alleviate the symptoms of this nasty virus that's caused me to feel like crap much of this week. Used to be a sore throat and is now settling right into my chest.

Fun times, my friends.

I will now go lay down and think sleepy thoughts. Good Night. Good Morning. Whatever on earth it is!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails