Monday, August 17, 2009

7 Days

I'm dispensing with any facade that I'm not counting the days until school starts. The days of having 3 hours with only one child at home. I've mentioned it often that it's been six years since I've had one kid at home. Coinciding exactly with when Mark was born, of course. This morning we set out to get the rest of the school supplies we need. We got most. Wal-Mart was out of notebook paper. I understand it's back to school and everyone on earth is buying notebook paper. But to be totally out. Shocking. So, I guess at some point I'll go to Target, under the assumption that they'll have some stinking paper. Probably with all four kids because Kevin is out of town some this week.

And those kids are fighting and fussy and we are experiencing a whole lotta togetherness. Togetherness is a good thing. Too much togetherness can equal insane Momma.

7 days. 7 days. 7 days. My new mantra. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails