Friday, May 22, 2009

Goings On

The big boys have BIG plans for the summer.

They are opening a bowling alley upstairs. A REAL bowling alley, not pretend. They will charge you either five dollars or nothing. I'm not sure what the determining factor is on which you will pay. Luck of the draw I guess. This lovely establishment will open up on the 15th of Summer. Be there!

In addition to their brand spanking new bowling alley, they will be opening an Ice Cream Shop. Mark told me that you can get three scoops for $5.00. Or one scoop for $20.00. Hey, they're saving up for a Wii game! Logic? Who needs logic. I did mention that no one will pay $20.00 for one scoop of ice cream so they might want to rethink they're menu prices. Then they came downstairs and climbed onto the counter to get ice cream cones. I reminded them that this was a pretend ice cream shop. I bet you can imagine how well that went over. I am SUCH a stick in the mud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute!! I SO want to come over for bowling and some ice cream. $5 for 3 scoops sounds just about perfect! We have to figure out a time to get together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails