Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Busy!

I made myself quite the to do list today and then proceeded to not be home all.day.long. Fortunately I had thrown dinner in the crock pot this morning and was able to feed & bathe the boys early and sit them in front of a movie. Mommy is TIRED.

Hopefully tonight I'll get the motivation to get some things done. If not, there is always tomorrow. Right?

Monday and Tuesday I got to spend some time with my brother and his wife. It was so awesome to see them and for a couple with no kids they are phenomenal with my crazy little guys! We really couldn't have asked for a better visit.

I've gotten myself into a Moms Club (about time, really) and the activities have been really fun. Today was playgroup plus Eric and Mark ended up having playdates after school (one at a friends house that took just him and one that I don't know the mom as well so we all stayed.

To those of you that have jobs and stuff this sounds so trivial and FUN. Which it totally is. I'm not complaining, I'm just tired. Although that could be because I really have trouble sleeping when Kevin is travelling and this is a travel week.

So, as soon as this movie wraps up I am going to put everyone to bed and try to tackle that to do list. If I have any energy left. I think Diet Coke is in order.

**how's that for a rambling pointless blog post???

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails