Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Things that have annoyed me today

Ben's inability to keep clothing on.

My boys' inability to play for 5 minutes without bickering or being grumpy.

Zachary having complete meltdowns when a simple "Oh, I don't like that" would suffice.

The fact that when I ask my children to put away the toys that they got out that they act as if I am causing them severe bodily harm. I refuse to put the stuff away though, so they will do it. (Or lose it I think)

Other random things best not to blog (nothing sinister, just involving other people's lives, so I don't want to post it.)

The lady in the car line at school.

Science fair projects that still need to be done.

Field trip paperwork needing to be filled out.

Countless chores that need to be done.

The pile of laundry that needs to be put away.

The list goes on and on.

I should add that I got very little sleep the last few nights, and I credit my general grumpy attitude and easily annoyed demeanor to that. I know a mommy that needs to go to bed early tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it... I can well relate to days when you just feel cranky!

Related Posts with Thumbnails