Thursday, September 9, 2010

Right Now

This conversation is going on...

Zack: Mommy I like babies. They are cute and sweet and precious.
Me: I like babies too. They ARE precious.
Mark: Mom,if you like babies you could have another baby.
Zack: Yes, Mommy, I WISH you would have another baby.
Me: Mommy is all done having babies, guys. I love our family just like it is. Plus, babies are a lot of work, and I already have a lot of kids to take care of.
Mark: Well, MOM, you remember what a good helper I was with Ben.
Me: Yes, you were a good helper.
Mark: I know! You could wait until we are teenagers and then we'd be even more help. WE could take care of the baby.
Me: (Trying really hard not to laugh) OR you could wait until you are a grown up and get married and have your own babies.
Mark: Ok,fine!

Let's just be clear... no.more.babies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah- if you like them, just have another!! :)

Abigail asked me to get a sister for her. I used my very convienient excuse of my baby maker is broken, so she asked me to look for one on the computer! Didn't have anything to say to that one! Too funny!

{sue} said...

Amen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails