Friday, September 10, 2010

Obedience Training

I was talking to a friend yesterday and joked (kind of) that someone needs to make an obedience training class for three year olds. She said I should invent it and make some money off of it. I think I said "Yes, because I have so much success with my three year old." Sarcasm at its finest!

All my dreams of Ben reverting back to my sweet little bubby once school started are dashed. He's crazy as ever. From painting his toenails (I SWEAR I hide it every time and he finds it.every.time. To running out the front door, to chasing our poor bird all over the house. Thank goodness she can fly out of his reach. We can't forget the nakedness either. Go to the bathroom? Come out naked. As much as I remind him it is not necessary to remove all of his clothing to go potty. He is crazy. And driving me there quickly. Okay, so maybe I was already on my way, but my nerves are shot these days.

The worst is I've been through this phase 3 times and none of my tricks work with this one. He's his own person for sure! I need a new bag of magic I guess. For right now, though, I think I better go keep both eyes on the boy. And, get him dressed again, of course.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails