Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Making more work for myself

It seems like when things get a little out of sorts around here I lose my mind a little. I was settled into the structure of getting up, getting out the door to get everyone to school & picked up and getting things done in between. With everyone home I struggle to focus on much of anything, and tend to do things that make even more work for myself.


For EXAMPLE: In my quest to be an awesome mom and keep everyone entertained -- also we had books & a movie due -- we went to the library yesterday. I had gathered all of my stuff, including a movie that needed to be returned to the Blockbuster Express Kiosk at the grocery store. Do you see where this is going?

Somehow, the non library movie got in the library bag and I totally turned it in.

Thankfully, I realized my mistake. Unfortunately, not until AFTER stopping by Publix to turn in the movie, that I couldn't find. See, having all the kids home makes me do crazy things.

So, today, I got to drag all the kids back to the library just to retrieve said movie and then drag all the kids into Publix to return the movie.

When's school start again?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails