Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Things They Say

My dad told Mark he could be anything he wanted when he grew up... even President. This sparked a whole lot of conversations about Vice President selection, and other important things. Apparently, when Mark is President of the United States I will be Vice President. And then he asked me "but mom, when we are president and vice president, who will watch all the kids?" Because apparently he is the only one who is going to grow up in the next 30 years.

---------------------------------------------------------
Ben is starting to say people's names. He says Granny (Grrraaa, but I count it), Poppy, Daddy, Mommy, Mark (Mar), and when I ask him to say Ben he says "meeeee."
-------------------------------------------------------
These are only two of the things that have made me laugh this morning.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Alex won't say his own name either--just "Me" I think it is so funny :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails