Monday, December 8, 2008

Contest...

I've decided to have a contest!

Here's the deal. Guess how many ornaments are going to get broken before Christmas. The lower part of the tree is not decorated, so far 3 have been shattered. I'm hoping that's all as I'm watching the kids closely so they don't mess with the tree, but I'm pretty sure that there will be more. They are quick! And by they, I mostly mean Ben. So enter your guess and if you are the closest to the actual number of total ornaments broken, you win a prize! (Prize to be determined.)

On the topic of contests... I ran across a contest today for a Leapster Didj on a blog called Smiling Mom... Go enter if you are interested!

Oh and enter my contest by leaving a comment on this post! How many ornaments will be broken? 3? 10? 17? Your guess is as good as mine.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to guess 8. As the season goes on, the # will decrease, because the ones that are easy to get to will be gone. :)

Jill said...

I'm guessing a total of 5 (for your sake).

TheVillamorFamily said...

can I guess $1? Oh wait...wrong game....I say 9....someone might shake the tree and ones from the top might fall...but surely that won't happen!!!!!

Kellan said...

I guess 4 and thanks for the link to the other contest.

Have a good evening - Kellan

fazzey said...

My guess is 7 :))))))))))

Jenny said...

I'm hoping it is just 3! You're brave for having your tree on tile!

Rebecca said...

It's not actually ON the tile, but beside the tile. That's the only place there is room in the LR... I do think we'll maybe rearrange the room a little to get it surrounded on all sides by carpet. Well, I'll have Kevin do it since I'm unable to walk right now.

Katie said...

I guess and even ten, but I will bet you we break more:) We are already up to five, and we have only had our tree up for a week! Plus I only have two kids. They are monsters though, they even broke one ornament that was PLASTIC!!! Good luck.

Tiffany said...

I'll say one! Just one!

Anonymous said...

Crap, I just lost it.. I vote 13!

Beckee

Related Posts with Thumbnails