Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time...

I love Christmas time. I love the hustle and bustle of the shopping (even though we just did a lot of shopping for gifts we have to ship on Amazon) and the spirit of the season, and the coolER weather (I can't stand cold, but winter in FL is just perfect!)

Yesterday we decorated our house for Christmas. It was fun and now it's a "winter wonderland" according to Mark.

Working hard.

Excuse the van in way, our garage is full of a project to be blogged about later.

Being SILLY!

This palm tree looks better in real life. I get such a kick out of decorating palm trees at Christmas!

Our inside Christmas Tree. I feel like it needs some more color, but we'll work on that. Any bets on how many ornaments will be left by the big day?

I'm keeping track of broken ornaments to the left.

1 comment:

Astarte said...

Ugh, broken ornaments. There is a very clear line on the tree as to where the breakables end and the non-breakables begin. Between the kids and the dogs, fuhgeddabowdit. At least the cat seems to be content to sit under the tree this year rather than climbing up the inside branches, so I don't have to tie it to the curtain rod anymore!!!

Of course, now that I've said that, The Tail Of Death will wag past and knock the whole thing over.

Related Posts with Thumbnails