Monday, July 20, 2009

Vacation Part Two Continued

So, we left off at the fourth of July which was awesome.

Sunday, we got up and had lunch at my favorite Mexican restaurant in the whole world, and then headed out to Seminole (about an hour east of Edmond) to the Children's Museum there. The kids had so much fun! It was a lot like other museums we've been too, but with more to do. Mark's favorite place (measured by the fact that he kept wanting to go back!) was the classroom. He was the teacher & Granny asked him questions, which he answered by writing on the board. The little guys loved the train ride, and Eric was drawn to anything scientific that he could memorize and absorb!

We stopped at Braums for ice cream on the way back to town & my mom & dad surprised us by offering to take the boys back home so we could hang out with my brother and his wife. We had a great time!

On Monday, one of my friends from since I was 12 came to the house and we had lunch, the kids went nuts on the water slide, and we all had the best time.

Tuesday we headed to the lake, and my brother drove the boat while the kids rode on the tube with daddy, and then mommy. What we planned to have be a few hours at the lake, turned into the whole day. It couldn't have been a better day.

Wednesday was our "transition day." The kids and Kevin all got their hair trimmed and I got mine colored in my moms nice new hair salon they added in the garage, and then we headed out to start part three of our trip.

PS I started going through pictures today. I didn't get very far, but I started.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails